What are the Meebits?
- The Meebits are 20,000 unique 3D voxel characters, created by a custom generative algorithm, then registered on the Ethereum blockchain.
- The NFT contract the governs ownership is a standard ERC-721 that works with any compatible service or exchange.
Integrated No-Fee Marketplace
- Also included in the contract is a custom marketplace that supports like-kind trading of up to 100 Meebits per transaction, along with all the standard buy, bid and ask transactions.
Owners of a Meebit are given access to an additional asset pack that include the full 3D model. Use it to render and animate your Meebit, or use as your avatar in the metaverse.
- All Meebit owners can access a T-pose OBJ file that be imported into any most standard 3D modelling and animation software.
High Resolution Renders
- Also included in the assets pack are high resolution, lossless renders.
Here are a selection of trades recently proposed on the Meebits marketplace. The marketplace supports simple buy, bid and sell transactions, all the way up to complicated trades involving up to 50 Meebits on each side of the transaction.
|Valid||Expires in 14d 5h 46m||View Deal|
|Valid||Expires in 14d 5h 45m||View Deal|
|Valid||Expires in 14d 5h 43m||View Deal|
|Valid||Expires in 14d 5h 40m||View Deal|
|Valid||Expires in 346d 20h 18m||View Deal|